Burntlake Bay with 1 Acre of Dedicated Fully Fenced Yard
#100, 298 Burnt Park Way, Red Deer County, AB
Exceptional bay with nicely developed front office area and a great layout of shop space, located in the Burnt lake Industrial Park with 1 acre of Dedicated Fully Fenced Yard.
*Currently has a month to month Tenant in place. 24 hours notice for viewings would be appreciated but may not be necessary.
- 3 Offices
- 1 Larger board room/ training room
- 1 office washroom (handicap accessible)
- 1 shop washroom (also access from the office area)
- The shop area is largely clear span with approx. 28’ ceiling height
- 1 drive through bay (east end) with 14’ X 18’ overhead doors (1 – full sunshine panels) with electric openers and a trench sump running the length of the bay
- 3 – 14’ X 18’ rear access bays all with electric openers and a trench sump system that runs the width of the three bays.
- 1 – tool/parts storage room
- Small storage mezzanine
- Shop kitchen that can be accessed form the office area
- Mixed heating with forced air and radiant heaters
- Lighting is mixed fluorescent and high bay.
- Starting at $15,660/mo
- Listing Type:Lease
- Property Type:Industrial
- Listing #: LLDM-14551
- Zoned for:BSI
- Community: Red Deer County
- Neighbourhood: Burntlake
- Legal Description: Lot: 9 Block: 4 Plan: 062-3628
- Available for: Lease
- Annual Lease Rate: $11.00/sq. foot
- NNN Expenses: $3.50/sq. foot
- Available Space: 12960 sq ft