This 6,000sq.ft. building on 1.3 acres was built in 2004 and backs onto a treed area that overlooks the Red Deer River Valley and boasts the following features:
Main Floor Office Area:
- Reception/waiting area
- 3 Offices
- 2 washrooms
- 2 Offices
- Large storage area
- 1 Pull in bay that is approx 70’ deep
- 1 Drive through bay that is approx 100’ in length.
- 3 – 16’ X 16’ overhead doors all with some sunshine panels.
- Mix of Radiant and forced air heaters
- High bay lighting
- Trench sump system runs the length of the wash bay
- Parts/tool room
- 20’ rafter height and 21’ Deck height.
- 24 hours notice required for all viewings, current lease expires Dec 31, 2018
- Could be vacant earlier then Dec. 31, 2018, exact details would need to be determined.
- 1 building to the north (#4728) and 1 building to the to the South (#4715) are also for sale and could be purchased as a package!
- THIS BUILDING WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO ONE OF THE NEIGHBORING BUILDINGS BEING SOLD!
- Listing Type:Sale - Building
- Property Type:Industrial
- Listing #: LLDM - CA0123506-14461
- Zoned for:I-1
- Community: Red Deer
- Neighbourhood: Northlands Industrial Park
- Legal Description: Lot: 9 Block: 4 Plan: 812-2323
- Available Space: 6000 sq ft