This 18,000sq.ft. (foot print) building on 1.29 acres was built in 1981 and backs onto a treed area that overlooks the Red Deer River Valley and boasts the following features:
Main Floor Office Area:
- Welcoming reception area with a beautiful large built in desk and waiting area complete with a gas fireplace.
- 12 Offices
- Large work/copy/storage area
- Staff room with built in cabinets and a sink
Second Floor Office Area:
- 3+ Offices
- Large Boardroom
- Training room
- Large work/storage/dispatch area
- Additional small kitchen area
- 7 Pull in bays all with 12’ X 14’ Bays doors with some sunshine panels
- Bays are approx. 80’ Deep
- Forced air Heater and Fluorescent lights throughout
- Trench sump system throughout.
- 6,000lbs crane (runs North South)
- 1 Shop Office and 1 Caged parts area
- Trench Sump System
- Power receptacles run along north fence line
- 22’ rafter height and 23’ deck height
- 18.6’ to the bottom of the crane way with a 17.6’ hook height.
- New roof in 2016
- Large Dog run in place for added security
- Could be vacant earlier then Dec. 31, 2018, exact details would need to be determined.
- The 2 buildings to the South are also for sale and could be purchased as a package!
- Listing Type:Sale - Building
- Property Type:Industrial
- Listing #: LDM - CA0123496-14430
- Zoned for:I-1
- Community: Red Deer
- Neighbourhood: Northlands Industrial Park
- Legal Description: Lot: 10 Block: 4 Plan: 812-2323
- Available Space: 18000 - 25480 sq ft