This 15,000sq.ft. (foot print) building on 3.04cares was built in 1982 and backs onto a treed area that overlooks the Red Deer River Valley. This would be a great piece of land to put up a secondary building overlooking the valley.
Main Floor Office Area:
- Reception area
- 9+ offices
- Large work/storage area access form the shop and office
- Staff room with built in cabinets and a sink, this could double as a customer /service/pickup entrance
Second Floor Office Area:
- Storage mezzanine area with access to the shop
- 3 large Training rooms that could double as large storage area
- This shop used to have dock level but it was filled in to accommodate drive in bays. The dock level could be re-established.
- 3 – 12’ X ‘ overhead bays doors
- Trench sump system
- Radiant heaters
- High bay lighting.
- 17’ Rafter Height and 20’ deck height
- Bay area is approx. 100’ deep.
- Tin cladding along the shop walls.
- Currently Tenant Occupied until Dec 31, 2018 and Tenant’s right apply for viewings, could possibly be vacant earlier then Dec. 31, 2018, exact details would need to be determined.
- The 2 buildings to the North are also for Sale and could be purchased as a package!
- Listing Type:Sale - Building
- Property Type:Industrial
- Listing #: LLDM - CA01123500-14479
- Zoned for:I-1
- Community: Red Deer
- Neighbourhood: Northlands Industrial Park
- Legal Description: Lot: 8 Block: 4 Plan: 812-2323
- Available Space: 15000 - 19000 sq ft