Heritage Village – High Exposure. – TI Allowance Available!
Suite 2, A101 – 5212 – 48 Street Red Deer, AB
This high exposure location with excellent signage to Taylor drive wont last long. Currently Occupied by Edible Arrangement this unit will be available June 1, 2017. This space is currently setup as a commercial kitchen. There is a front end sales counter in the front and the back area is a wide open kitchen work area. There is 1 office/storage area and 1 washroom. The front of the space has large floor to ceiling windows and faces into the Heritage Village Complex. Other business in the complex include: Mongolie Grill, Marlin Travel, Heritage Village Chiropractic, Red Deer Gold Smith’s, Procom Insurance Broker and more.
- A Tenant Improvement Allowance will be available to a Qualified Tenant.
Notes: Tenants rights apply for all viewings please book with the Listing Agent. The exact details of what equipment is to remain when the current Tenant leaves is still to be confirmed. The utilities for this space are shared with Suite 1 and are 1 meter. The landlord will direct bill utilities to the New Tenant.
- High exposure
- Free parking
- Easily accessed
- National Business throughout The complex
- Starting at $2,951/mo
- Listing Type:Lease
- Property Type:Retail
- Listing #: LLDM - CA0110769-11096
- Zoned for:DC - Direct Control
- Community: Red Deer
- Neighbourhood: Downtown Red Deer
- Legal Description: Unit: 9 Condo Plan: 022-1935
- Available for: Lease
- Annual Lease Rate: $21.00/sq. foot
- NNN Expenses: $11.73/sq. foot
- Available Space: 1082 - 1086 sq ft