CLASS “A” OFFICE DEVELOPMENT – Gasoline Alley West – 2nd Floor
#104, 230 Lake Street, Red Deer County, AB
Unit 104 (2nd Floor) – 4,509.50 sq.ft.
Located in West Gasoline Alley this Multi-Tenant Building boasts free parking, Fiber Optics to the building, large windows on all sides, very close to public transit, minutes away from Red Deer’s downtown core. This area is quickly being developed and has other major office users on the same street.
**Landlord would look at redevelopment of units for the right Tenant, exact details would need to be determined based on the needs of the Tenant**
- Windows on all 4 sides of the second floor unit.
- 11+ Offices and 6 work cubicles, all with windows, on the second floor
- Large Reception / waiting area
- 3 Board Rooms (2 on the second floor), 2 of the board rooms are smaller and could double as a large office.
- Copy room with extra storage
- Built in Kitchenette
- Large Private Washrooms
- Currently Telus has Fiber Optics Ran to the building
- HVAC System.
- Free Parking
- Starting at $3,721/mo
- Listing Type:Lease
- Property Type:Office
- Listing #: LLDM - CA0115382-18624
- Zoned for:DCD9 - Direct Control District #9
- Community: Red Deer County
- Neighbourhood: Gasoline Alley
- Legal Description: Lot: 4B, Block: 3, Plan: 102-5091
- Available for: Lease
- Annual Lease Rate: $15.00/sq. foot
- NNN Expenses: $6.75/sq. foot
- Available Space: 2052.75 - 4509.50 sq ft