LEASED – CLASS “A” OFFICE DEVELOPMENT – Gasoline Alley West – Red Deer County
#104, 230 Lake Street, Red Deer County, AB
Multiple Options Available!
Unit 100 – 2,076.75 sq.ft.
Unit 102 – 2,052.75 sq.ft.
Unit 104 – 4,509.50 sq.ft.
Or Any Combination You & Your Business Requires!
Located in West Gasoline Alley this Multi-Tenant Building boasts free parking, Fiber Optics to the building, large windows on all sides, very close to public transit, minutes away from Red Deer’s downtown core. This area is quickly being developed and has other major office users on the same street. Other Tenant’s in the building are Access Land Services and Breeze Yoga.
**Landlord would look at redevelopment of units for the right Tenant, exact details would need to be determined based on the needs of the Tenant**
- Windows on 3 sides of individual main floor units and all 4 sides of the second floor unit.
- 11+ Offices and 6 work cubicles, all with windows, on the second floor
- Large Reception / waiting area (Unit 100 and Unit 104)
- 3 Board Rooms (2 on the second floor), 2 of the board rooms are smaller and could double as a large office.
- Copy room with extra storage
- Built in Kitchenette (Unit 100 and 104)
- Large Private Washrooms
- Currently Telus has Fiber Optics Ran to the building
- HVAC System.
- Free Parking
- Starting at $4,063/mo
- Listing Type:Lease
- Property Type:Office
- Listing #: LLDM - CA0115382-18623
- Zoned for:DCD9 - Direct Control District #9
- Community: Red Deer
- Neighbourhood: Burnt Lake Business Park
- Legal Description: Lot: 4B, Block: 3, Plan: 102-5091
- Available for: Lease
- Annual Lease Rate: $17.00/sq. foot
- NNN Expenses: $6.75/sq. foot
- Available Space: 2052.75 - 8639 sq ft