FOR LEASE – 1,600sf Main Floor Office Space – Old Courthouse
4836 50th (Ross) Street Red Deer, Alberta
This is the most desirable of all the spaces in this unique Building. Open concept work-space of nearly 850sq.ft. with 6 dedicated work stations, configured in historical design and traditional materials in keeping with the style of the building. Currently configured, decorated and equipped as a law firm office. Located one block from the present Red Deer Courthouse.
Potential to acquire the existing law practice on appropriate terms and arrangements.
The present occupant is keen to see a continuation of that use if at all possible, and is inclined to be open minded and accommodating to an appropriate new occupant on flexible and creative terms.
- Original Courthouse of Red Deer, AB
- Beautiful Main Floor Lobby
- Attractive Landscaping
- Unique Leasing Experience
- Very Professional Spaces
- Hardwood Floors and Custom Millwork
- Starting at $0/mo
- Listing Type:Lease
- Property Type:Retail
- Listing #: LLDM-CA0184865 -23174
- Zoned for:C-1 (City Centre District)
- Community: Red Deer
- Neighbourhood: Downtown Red Deer
- Legal Description: Plan: 042-4286 Lot:CDE
- Available for: Lease
- Available Space: 1600 sq ft